There are so many variations of pizzas that you can cook a new one all year round without repeating yourself. Products differ in fillings, sauces, diameter, crust thickness, etc. In cooking, two types of delicacies are distinguished, which have significant differences: American and Italian cooking techniques. It is like two complete opposites: a thick piece with a considerable amount of filling and a delicate dish created on a thin base.
American pizza is a hearty dish for the company
Residents of the USA love to eat well, that’s why meat with various sauces prevails in dishes. Pizza is an excellent example of their food culture. It must be prepared on yeast dough, which should be well suited before baking. The result is a decent cake, a couple of centimeters high. Of course, it should be soft, airy, like baked pies. Its taste turns out to be sweeter, most likely due to the yeast, which is significantly different from Italian recipes. Another difference: American cooks add sunflower oil to the dough, not olive oil.
The ingredients can be various:
- any sausage, ham, bacon;
- chicken fillet, turkey, other meat;
- a large handful of cheese, not necessarily parmesan or mozzarella;
- all kinds of mushrooms, tomatoes, bell pepper;
- several types of sauces, sometimes mustard is included in the recipe;
- only in the American dish you can see eggs, cabbage, meatballs and other products.
Americans were the first to supplement Italian food with gherkins, canned vegetables and fruits. It was in the USA that the famous Hawaiian pizza, which includes pineapples, was invented. The only product “New York” is considered the prototype of the Italian cake with vegetables, since pizzeiola is made on a thin base.
Italian delicacies – elegance in every piece
Italian pizza is significantly different from American pizza: a minimum of toppings and sauce, thin dough, a small diameter of the crust, a maximum of 35 cm. It is impossible to fill up with a dish for the whole day, but it can completely satisfy hunger for a few hours. But you are guaranteed not only a good figure and many vitamins, but also the pleasure of an amazing range of flavors.
What is special about Italian food?
- the dough must be kneaded in olive oil;
- flour for kneading must be from hard varieties of wheat;
- the base does not blur before baking, so it remains thin but soft;
- components are not layered or crossed;
- the dish is mainly baked with mozzarella;
- meat products are put only of one type;
- the product is dominated by vegetables, especially tomatoes;
- when serving, decorate with fresh arugula leaves.
Real Italian pizza is baked in the flame of a wooden oven, the temperature of which is very high, at least 480 degrees. 2 minutes is enough for the dough to bake and the components to warm up completely.
Adriano Pizza – delicious Italian delicacies at an optimal price
Our company offers to order any pizza: Salami, Caesar, Hawaiian, 4 cheese. We have created a wonderful version of delicacies: we make the dough thin, and we put more components in the filling than the Italians. All the ingredients are of excellent quality, because the entire flavor range of the product depends on them.
When ordering pizza at Adriano , pay attention to promotions and discounts, although the price is already quite adequate. You will be sure that the appetizing Italian cake will arrive at the agreed time and only hot!